Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Jackson Has Estimates....

All of my current NBC stations now have May 09 data installed, Program Average titles assigned for when you have to make a "pure book", and I've totally hand-built 4 new selling books for each.

Master Planners covering all non-sports programming airing between now and the end of March 2010 have been sent out. Go to Open Avails, check the box View Public Area and look for the planner there. I've also activated MAYES estimates for schedules airing in 2010; I keep those hidden until there's far less chance of confusion about which May you're looking for.

In general, NBC seems to have lost large chunks of younger demos in this May book. I'm going to go back to each station and review estimates to see if blending the March 2009 PAVs can help mitigate some of the pain caused by May results.

No comments: