Wednesday, November 4, 2009

In Wine Country to Dry Up in April

Saturdays, April 10 - September 18, 2010
2:02a-2:30a BELLATOR FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIPS (Original)

As I finish up Sunbelt Sports through 2010, I'll begin replacing the In Wine Country show with this MMA half hour. From the wine-tasters to the beer-chuggers.. trust me, I live in Las Vegas, home of UFC and TapOut. Truck Customizers, gun shops, tattoo parlors, bail-bond services and ambulance chasers lawyers are all potential advertisers to the hard-core MMA fans.

After further review, I'm a dolt. Regular readers here already know that. :)
TV audiences of Strike Force, the MMA show in the same time period for several years, had a tiny audience that was mostly young females. It's late Saturday night, and most male MMA fans are otherwise occupied. :)

No comments: