Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What Do Clients, Consultants and Co-workers Say?


“Paul is a top notch Research Director and can handle any research job from any station in the country. I would hire Paul again.” September 11, 2012
Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, On Time

“When we first started with Paul he said he would be "the best Research Director you never had to hire". He was absolutely correct! His work gives us Top 10 market tools in the 86th market. We think he and his work are spectacular. Highly recommended. I found it difficult to choose only 3 of the 7 attributes for Paul. I would have chosen all 7 attributes if the option were available.” September 10, 2012
Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, High Integrity
 
“I worked with Paul on many research projects for KVBC. Paul always had great insight and perspective that helped us and KVBC management better understand the viewers. His perspective helped refine our research projects that gave KVBC the information it needed to be the best news source in Las Vegas. It his hard to find someone who has as much practical knowledge about ratings as Paul.” September 11, 2012

“I worked with Paul when i was the GSM at KVBC. He is extremely talented. He was reliable, thorough, and always was able to provide what i needed with quick turnaround. He was great at anticipating what I would need and provide before I even asked. I highly recommend Paul- he is the best !” September 10, 2012

I'm honored by the above statements made on my LinkedIn page in just the past two days.   You will need to log-in to LinkedIn to see all details.

No comments: