Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's NBC Sports Update Week!

For the past decade, I've found the first full week in January the perfect time to triple-check known NBC Sports programming and update Selling Book estimates. During this week, you may notice I'm on your server longer than normal.. NBC has a LOT of sports.. 54 different programs in Golf alone.

All RDRx NBC clients will find a Sports Master Planner for the first half of 2009 within the Public Area of their Avails by Friday, January 9th.

Finally, I'll be mentioning various websites and software tools my clients might find helpful every once in a while. Today's mention is TVRD.org, run by some media geek in Las Vegas. (umm.. me.) If you're curious about the world of audience measurement, take a look. Heck, you can join and add in your own perspective! It's free, of course.

Happy New Year!

No comments: